Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. I'm a sucker for pink, hearts and chocolate! 

Between Gianna and Alexis I feel loved everyday. But this Valentine's Day I felt extra loved! 


Gianna and I had a mommy and me date at Ettore's. 

Alexis and I got Gianna a little puppy purse and filled it up with goodies.  

My attempt at being crafty and romantic...

Alexis spoils me with loyalty and love everyday  but... I sure do love my new arm candy! I've been eye spying that MK watch for months! I love you Alexis Maurtua 

The three of us planted flowers in the back yard, had lunch outside and took naps before heading to a romantic dinner at Banderas. (My favorite). The evening ended with a massage, and counting my blessing for how lucky I am to be with a man that loves Gianna and I so very much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment